Last date for Submission Deadline :
Last date for Notification of Acceptance :
Last date for Camera Ready Submission:
Dr. Sarah Huo
3rd International Conference on Networking Systems of AI (INSAI2023) explores emerging trends and novel ideas and concepts covering a broad range of topics in the area of Networking Systems of Artificial Intelligence. Each submission is anonymously reviewed by an average of two independent reviewers, to ensure the final high standard and quality of submitted papers. Selected high quality papers will be further invited for submission to a journal special issue(Pending).
Journal Special Issues
Computer Networks IF=5.49
Computer Communications IF=6
IEEE Internet of Things Journal IF=10.24
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology IF=5.86
Contributions are sought in the following areas:
1. B5G Physical Communications and Networks
- B5G AI empowered communications
- Innovative waveforms, modulation, and multiple access
- AI empowered L2 multihop wireless transmissions
- Mobile/Edge/Cloud computing infrastructure
- Flexible optical transport
- Service customized communication and computing
2. Polymorphic Networks and Configurability
- Service customized virtual networks
- Multi-time-scale resource allocation and configuration
- Dynamic management of network topology
- Network routing and load balancing
- Dynamic intelligent network slicing
- Security, accountability & privacy
3. Heterogenous Micro and Nano Electronics for IMCSC (Integrated Memory-Computing-Sensing- Communications)
- Mimic-state wafer and chiplet designs
- Next generation CPU based on RISC-V architecture
- Next generation memory-computing for AI computing
- Heterogenous IMCSC architecture and technology
- NSAI based communications and MEMS
4. AI Empowered Smart Services and Applications
- Distributed AI computing
- Online evolutive learning based AI systems
- Smart services and APIs
- New AAA techniques
- NSAI applications and trails
- AI approaches to IoT requirements
5. Ubiquitous Brain Networks
- AI empowered Brain-Computer interface
- Applications of UBN
Last date for paper submission:
July 31, 2023 August 15, 2023
Last date for paper acceptance:
August 31, 2023 September 15, 2023
Paper registration deadline: October 15, 2023
All accepted and registered papers will be published in International Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
1.Templates: Please use Microsoft Word or LaTeX to create your document. All submissions must be in English. It is suggested to use the templates that incorporate the correct formatting specifications.
2.Page limit: Varying length from 4 to 8 pages including figures and references.
3.Headers, footers, and page numbers: No headers, footers, or page numbers should appear on your manuscript.
4.Margins: Papers cannot be accepted with margins smaller than those given in the table below:
|Top||0.75 inch||19 mm|
|Bottom||1 inch||43 mm|
|Side||0.625 inch||13 mm|
5.Fonts: Fonts must be either Post Script or True Type and licensed for embedding. Use of unlicensed and custom-made or hacked fonts is strictly prohibited; your submission will be rejected if it is found to contain them. Below is a list of recommended fonts:
|Text||Times New Roman|
6.Graphics and Images:
1).Choose vector graphics (e.g., .eps or .pdf) over bitmap (.bmp, .png, or .jpg) images because they are electronically efficient and will not conflict with conversions to PDF.
2).All images should be checked by printing to hardcopy if the conference will be producing a book, especially when color images in your paper will be translated to black and white in print.
3).Resolution should be more than 300 dpi.
4).Labels within graphics should have a type point size of 4 or higher.
5).Smooth Graphics should not be used as it often produces extremely large files with slow loading time. The Smooth Graphics option is usually found in the Page Setup Dialog box.
Please note: After you complete the submission, CMT will mark the review status as “Not Available.” This is normal, as your paper is pending review, and therefore the reviews are not available. Rest assured that your paper has been properly submitted.
INSAI2023 follows the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible procedures against any publication misconduct. This Conference does not accept any type of plagiarism, which means that any author replicating a significant part of another's work without acknowledging him/her or passing another's work off as his/her own are not tolerated and not published.
All authors submitting their works to INSAI2023 for publication as original works confirm that the submitted papers are their own contributions and have not been copied in whole or in part from other works.
Each submission is anonymously reviewed by an average of two independent reviewers, to ensure the final high standard and quality of each accepted submission. INSAI2023 guarantees that the entire peer review and publication process is meticulous and objective. Furthermore, all works not in accordance with these standards will be removed from the publication if malpractice is revealed at any time even after the publication. Every case of suspected plagiarism or duplicate publishing will be reported.
Best Paper Competitions
The accepted and presented papers will be evaluated, based on content and presentation, by the Technical Program and Awards Committees for consideration of INSAI2023 Best Paper and INSAI2023 Best Student Paper Awards.
Dr. Sarah Huo
Working Hours: 09:00-18:00 (GMT+8) / Monday to Friday